What you can expect from us:
- To be treated with respect, courtesy, and enthusiasm at all times
- Honest recommendations regarding your pet’s well-being
- Transparency regarding all costs and fees. Estimates are provided when possible
- To be seen at your appointment time
- To have phone calls or emails returned at the end of the business day
- To have lab results reported to you by the end of the next business day
- A low stress, unrushed, and informative visit
- Individualized care- no two pets receive the same healthcare recommendations
What we expect from you:
- Treat our staff with courtesy and respect at all times
- Arrive at or before your appointment time. If you must cancel, please do so 24 hours prior to your appointment to avoid a cancellation fee.
- Pay for your visit at the time of services
- Keep your pets on a leash or in a carrier at all times for their own safety
- Make an appointment – walk-in appointments only accepted in case of emergency
- Call us if you can’t make your appointment
- For the safety of our staff, we require that you comply with Illinois State Law in keeping your pets up to date on their rabies vaccine. This applies to indoor cats as well.
What we will not do:
- Prescribe medications without examining your pet within the past year for chronic conditions or the past month for acute conditions
- Perform unnecessary tests or vaccinations
- Write or approve prescriptions for the cheapest, 3rd party internet pharmacy. Many internet pharmacies are not regulated and supply
expired,dangerous, fake, or otherwise unsafe medications. Prescriptions will be approved only through our clinic’s online pharmacy which you may access by clicking here.
- Maintain the lowest prices in town. The lowest prices in town align with the lowest quality in town. We want to take the best care of your pet, not the cheapest. You get what you pay for in the veterinary world.
- Return phone calls or emails during non-business hours.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Finan Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Deferred Interest For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
We are happy to accommodate you regardless of what pet insurance company you use. Pet insurance companies usually have you, the pet owner, pay the bill up-front at the vet’s office. After your visit, you submit the paid receipt and a claim form to the insurance company. They will review the claim and issue you a check.
New Patient Intake Form
10 Things We Should Know
Tues: 8:00am – 5:30 pm
Wed: 8:00am – 5:30 pm
Thurs: 8:00am – 5:30 pm
Fri: 8:00am – 5:30 pm
Sat: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm