Your resource for the COVID-19 hospital protocols and procedures
We want to thank everyone for being so cooperative during the last year of curbside appointments. We know it has been difficult for our clients, patients, and staff. We are so thankful you all have been so understanding!
As of March 22nd, 2021 we have reopened our doors for in-clinic appointments.
As of May 21st, 2021 we are no longer limiting the number of clients that can be in the exam room with the pet to just one person.
Here are our reopening guidelines:
1. You may bring family members with you, however, please understand that our exam rooms are still very small. This does not allow us to have any social distancing. Having a large group of family members, your pets, along with our 2-3 staff members in the exam room may be difficult to accommodate. Any non-essential family members may be asked to wait in the lobby during the exam.
2. While we are so glad that we have a team and clients who are fully vaccinated, we are continuing to be extra vigilant for all of our safety. We are still requiring that all clients and our staff members wear a face mask due to the logistical challenges of determining who is fully vaccinated. If you prefer to not wear a face mask you automatically opt for a curbside appointment.
3. If possible please continue to social distance from other clients while in the lobby area.
4. If you feel sick, we will ask that you reschedule your appointment.
5. If you feel more comfortable continuing with curbside appointments, please call the front desk when you arrive and arrangements can be made for you and your pet’s appointment.
We are all dedicated to continuing to provide the care that you have come to expect from us. Please don’t hesitate to call with any questions at 630-985-2777.
Stay safe and healthy out there!